In December 2018, the Democracy in Europe Movement (DiEM25) and the Sanders Institute issued an open call to all progressive forces to form a common front.
"It is time for progressives of the world to unite."
Progressive International takes up that call. We unite, organise, and mobilise progressive forces behind a shared vision of a world transformed.
Become a member today.
We aspire to a world that is:
- Democratic, where all people have the power to shape their institutions and their societies.
- Decolonised, where all nations determine their collective destiny free from oppression.
- Just, that redresses inequality in our societies and the legacy of our shared history.
- Egalitarian, that serves the interests of the many, and never the few.
- Liberated, where all identities enjoy equal rights, recognition, and power.
- Solidaristic, where the struggle of each is the struggle of all.
- Sustainable, that respects planetary boundaries and protects frontline communities.
- Ecological, that brings human society into harmony with its habitat.
- Peaceful, where the violence of war is replaced by the diplomacy of peoples.
- Post-capitalist, that rewards all forms of labour while abolishing the cult of work.
- Prosperous, that eradicates poverty and invests in a future of shared abundance.
- Plural, where difference is celebrated as strength.
Have a look at the Council of advisors and our members directory.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get in touch with you.